East San Fernando Valley Light Rail Transit Meeting in Spanish
October 26 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
East San Fernando Valley Light Rail Transit
Environmental Documents available on the Project website
Join us to learn more about the Project’s Final Environmental Planning Phase.
The East San Fernando Valley Light Rail Transit Final Environmental Impact Statement/Environmental Impact Report (FEIS/FEIR) is now available for review and accepting comments through November 2, 2020. Learn more about the project and the Environmental Reports through our virtual online platform available on the project website: www.metro.net/eastsfvtransit
We are hosting virtual meetings for you to join online or by phone:
- Zoom link: http://bit.ly/ESFV-Oct14
- Passcode: 867267
- Or join by telephone: US: +1 669 900 9128 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 253 215 8782
- Webinar/Meeting ID: 998 7865 2421
- (Press # when asked for Participant’s ID) Passcode: 867267
Monday, October 26, 2020, 6PM – 8PM (Meeting conducted in Spanish) (la reunión se llevará a cabo en español)
- Zoom link: http://bit.ly/ESFV-Oct26
- Passcode: 605402
- By telephone: US: +1 669 900 9128 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799
- Webinar/Meeting ID: 994 5650 0748
- (Press # when asked for Participant’s ID) Passcode: 605402
Comments for the FEIS/FEIR will be accepted during the review period between October 2, 2020 and November 2, 2020 by email to email@example.com or by visiting www.metro.net/eastsfvtransit and completing the Comment Form under “Contact Us.”
For questions or to request a copy of the FEIS/FEIR , call the Project hotline at 818.701.3844.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions and concerns.