2017 LAFD/LAPD St. Baldrick’s Fundraiser
LET’S FIGHT CHILDHOOD CANCER!
Please join the LAFD and LAPD as we shave our heads to raise money for childhood cancer research in the 15th Annual St. Baldrick’s Fundraiser! This year’s event will take place on Saturday, March 4th at Fire Station 89 from 7:30 AM to 1:00 PM and will feature:
- Free House of Pancakes breakfast with pancakes/sausage, Coffee Bean coffee, and orange juice
- UCLA Blood Drive and Be the Match Bone Marrow Registration
- Free children’s face painting, balloon artists, and caricature drawings
- Free kids’ toys and entertainment
- Fire and police apparatus displays
- Silent auctions, prizes, music, photographers, vendors, and more!
This is our 15th year and we have raised over $1 million dollars to date!
Help us reach our goal of $120,000 by registering as a shavee (or supporting one) at:
Attached please find a flyer for this year’s event, and feel free to distribute it to your co-workers, family, and friends.
For further information (or donations for our silent auction) please contact LAFD Captain Danny Wu at dannycwu