Safe Sidewalks LA
Reconnecting Los Angeles One Sidewalk at a Time
What is the Sidewalk Repair Program?
- The purpose of the Sidewalk Repair Program (proposed Project) is to continue to amend and expand implementation of Safe Sidewalks LA and make City pedestrian facilities compliant with applicable accessibility requirements.
- The proposed Project would repair and upgrade sidewalks and curb ramps throughout the City of Los Angeles.
- Street tree removals and replacements, along with utility relocations, may be needed.
- The City may adopt policies and/or ordinances to assist in the administration of the proposed Sidewalk Repair Program and its objectives.
- A Notice of Preparation (NOP) and Initial Study (IS), which describe the proposed Sidewalk Repair Program and the anticipated scope of the EIR, are available for public review and comment at sidewalks.lacity.org/environmental-review-process.
Submit comments: sidewalks.lacity.org/environmental-review-process
“SRP” as the subject. Valid mailing address in the email.
You can mail written comments to:
Environmental Supervisor I
Los Angeles Bureau of Engineering Environmental Management Group
1149 S. Broadway, Suite 600, Mail Stop 939 Los Angeles, CA 90015
ATTEND A PUBLIC SCOPING MEETING:*
Wednesday, August 9, 2017 | 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Ronald F Deaton Civic Auditorium
100 W 1st St, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Monday, August 14, 2017 | 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Mid-Valley Senior Citizen Center
8825 Kester Avenue, Panorama City, CA 91402
Thursday, August 24, 2017 | 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Westchester Senior Citizen Center
8740 Lincoln Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90045
Free parking at each of the scoping meeting locations.
*All requests for reasonable accommodations must be made three working days in advance of the scheduled meeting date by calling Shilpa Gupta at (213) 485-4560.