Western National Parks Association, El Pueblo
Historical Monument, G2 Gallery, National Park Service, US Forest Service, and CA State Parks present:
Earth Month Los Angeles is a collaborative project hosted by the Western National Parks Association and partners El Pueblo Historical Monument, G2 Gallery, National Park Service, US Forest Service, and California State Parks. Earth Month Los Angeles honors Earth conservation by celebrating our national parks and public lands during the month of April.
Please join us for the following events:
- Earth Month Photo Exhibit & Opening Reception:
– Opening Reception: Thursday, April 2
– Time: 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
– Opening Reception is free and open to the public- Exhibit Dates: April 2 – April 26
– Open: Tuesdays – Sundays (closed Mondays)
– Times: 10:ooam – 4:oopm
– Location: Pico House Gallery
– Address: 424 N. Main Street, Los Angeles, 90012
Please join us at the iconic Pico House here at El Pueblo Historical Monument on Thursday, April 2nd 6:oo p.m. – 9:00 p.m. for the grand opening of this photography exhibit featuring national parks and public lands such as Yosemite National Park, Angeles National Forest, Griffith Park, and many more.
- High School Contest Competition Reception:
– Date: Saturday, April 11
– Time: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
– Location: Hellman Quon Building
– Address: El Pueblo Historical Monument, South Plaza
– Free and open to the public
Please join us the Hellman Quon building here at El Pueblo Historical Monument on Saturday, April 11th from 11:oo a.m. – 1:00 p.m. to recognize the talented high school youth participants of our essay, photo, and art contest.